Saturday, April 5, 2008

Day 96

You'll notice I missed some days. Despite my perfectionist desire to go back and post a photo for each missing day, I have decided instead to post some of those picture on my "real" blog along with the stories that accompany them.

I will just begin posting again with today's picture.

This picture is much to dark and lacks perspective, but it's the best I could do from within the house. The snowflakes, according to my mother-in-law who does NOT share my propensity to exaggerate, were 3" across! I have never seen snowflakes that enormous... And it's April! Grrrrr...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Those ARE HUGE! Makes me miss winter already! I love spring, but unfortunately, that means summer is just around the corner. I am NOT a hot weather person!

Anonymous said...

Boy, you've got a lot of days to catch up on! Where have you been, Karen???