Sunday, January 13, 2008

Day 13


Okay. Look at this box. It was an impulse buy from the game section at Target. My children are really into playing war, go fish, etc... these days. I thought this would help Lou & George. Cheap little things. Wasn't convinced they'd work but for $1.50, I was willing to try them.

Shock! They work. They work well! The kids love them. They are very simple, sturdy, and colorful. Love them. I was impressed. Cheap little things.

Then, yesterday, I was looking at the yellow holder. Lo & behold, there's a brand name on the holder. Of all things, it's Leap Frog. Huh?! How did that happen?

I don't know. Yes, I actually care. It's those kinds of things that drive me nuts! How did one of our favorite company's name end up on a awesome little helper sold very inexpensively by some odd brand... That's rhetorical, unless you actual have a theory. If you do, please share. It's bugging me!

5 comments:

Prindle 4-2 said...

umm ok what is that???

Prindle 4-2 said...

never mind i get it

Amy said...

I had some of these when I was little!

Jodi said...

good to know they really work, I have considered getting these for my younger boys who can't hold all their cards very well.

Fun 365 pictures, I scrolled down some.

Kristine said...

We tried these too. They did work great--until my ds took them apart, and we never could find the three pieces at the same time after that!